some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Not a daddy blog

I really don't want to turn this into a daddy blog and be all my kid this or my kid that BUT, hahaha. Nothing better than going 6 deep in my bed, 2 cats, a dog, wifey and from time to time the beans. Last night was one of those nights where I sleep all contorted hanging off of the side of the bed and wake up to a little girl saying, ' daddy daddy cho cho.'. To make a long story short my day started at 4:40am playing with a cho cho that runs around our christmas tree. We read some books, tormented the cat a bit, had some breakfast, and even let mommy get some more much needed sleep. I know that later this afternoon I will be a bit sluggish, dare I say tired, yet nothing can beat some QT with the beans.

On a side note: I am that A-hole who drives with his knee posting on a blog while sitting in traffic. There I said it. For safety reasons I only blog on straight roads and stopped at lights. Safety first kiddies.

I am pretty much in need of new technology. Has anyone seen or used the new G1 from google? I need an update.
Sent via BlackBerry

2 comments:

Lora said...

so this is probably not the time to tell you that you've been categorized under the tag of "mommyblog" on my google reader for quite some time now...

Jess said...

Sounds like a nice way to start your morning!!