some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Miracle

I am not sure how many of you guys have ever seen a miracle. What you see in this photo are two teeny tiny footprints and my left hand. Those little feeties belong to my neice. She was born on Thur at 1pm. Her weight was 1.2lbs, yep 1lb 2ounces. Her due date was expected to be Mar 24th or in that neighborhood somewhere. We didn't really expect her before Christmas. The docs all say that mommy and daughter are doing great. Mommy goes home tomorrow. My neice won't be leaving soon, yet she is in fantastic hands. I wish I could somehow put into words how it feels to see a baby that small and fragile, but I can't. I can't even attempt. Miracle is the only word that comes to mind. God bless.
Sent via BlackBerry

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh wow, PJ that's pretty incredible. I'm glad to hear Mom and baby are both doing well. I think miracle describes what happened perfectly!

Fluffycat said...

Wow, that's so preemie. I am glad they are doing well. Tiny feets!