some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Monday, December 8, 2008

I know...

Its not a lot of snow, yet it is still early. In Philly it is rare that we get snow before X-mas. Let alone twice. I almost lost it on the way to the car, hit a patch if ice and let out a big whooooa. I mean its not like I live in St. Johns or Syracuse or some crazy place like that. Those places have 9 months of winter and 3 months of bad sleeding. Usually here we get 3 months of cold, and a smattering of ice and snow. I will let you in on a secret, if you layer up than you are good to go! G to G baby.

How bout the great month of December I think I am booked up each friday and sat from here on out. Its tough when you are as popular as I am. Actually, it is all family and close friend stuff. Oh and the fact that we still haven't finished the decorating or started the shopping. Great that wifey and I are both Christmas eve shoppers. Nothing better than walking the mall on Christmas eve, with a glassy eyed look. Crossing people off your list buying a few things for yourself and making it happen at the wire. SHAZAM, its just how we do it. Who needs to be done shopping already or dare I say ' prepared ' for the holidays? Not me.


Sent via BlackBerry

4 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, yikes!! I'm already annoyed by the malls because of the Christmas shoppers. I couldn't imagine shopping on Christmas Eve. How brave of both of you.

So@24 said...

I can't remember the last time I actually saw snow. Even when I was living in Seattle.

I'm jealous.

Fluffycat said...

Ugh, that photo just gave me the willies. I have never driven in snow, sounds scary.

LBluca77 said...

SNOW!!!! Oh man you are lucky. I would love to have one Christmas where it snowed.