some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Friday, December 5, 2008

New friends all over the place

When I am out to eat or shopping or walking in my neighborhood and I see dads with kids my daughters age I always wonder if we will be friends when our kids grow up. Am I gonna be driving his kid to soccer practice? Coaching his kids in basketball? It just seems odd to me that I see these people around and somehow I know that I will be seeing them again. I see the little boys and wonder if I will ever have to kick their butts, wonder if they will ever call my house. I wonder if I will ever have to threaten those little bastards.
:
Twitter, I guess I just don't get the point. I mean seriously the three people who read my blog probably don't need hour by hour updates.

Does anyone read - confessions of a jersey girl? I think she blocked her blog or stopped blogging. I really liked the read so if you have an e mail for her please pass it along. TY

TGIF suckers! You know who you are!
Sent via BlackBerry

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm with you on the twitter thing. I don't understand the point of it. Much as I love blogging and reading certain blogs (such as your's) I figure it's best to have a life outside of the computer.