some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dentist, I love it, you love it....

Nothing better than sitting in the waiting room at the dentist. Oh wait, how bout sitting in the waiting room with a crown that is cracked in half.... Can't wait for them to ask how it happened.... Well I was chewing a soft, anyway...

Update from the chair: seems that my crown is not toatlly wrecked, but it will be better to get rid of it and start fresh. Why am I writing this now? Because they took x rays of my wisdom tooth (yes I still have those) and might want to take that out... Nice! So they are in the back talking it over and I am sitting in the chair typing away....

Actually they asked my preference, and after 10 seconds of thought...

Ok its a go...

Skip a few hours ahead...and here I am on my nice sofa with a frozen bag of peas on my face. It isn't so bad, but I only got one pulled. I can certainly see how 4 would be rough. Let's hope I am G to G tomorrow, gotta work those phones!
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: