some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dentist again, awesome

Another day is done and another trip to the dentist. Tooth pulled last week, and a cleaning this week. Well, let me tell you I would much rather have a wisdom tooth pulled than have a cleaning. Along with the cleaning comes the lecture.... Well pj you really need to floss a bit more often, you really should stop by more often, hmm pj haven't seen you for a bit. Are you gaining weight? The last thing that I need is to have you scraping away at my teeth and giving me a lecture the entire time. Not sure if I paid for the lecture or the cleaning. X-ray time is fun as well, let's throw this led vest on you to protect you, yet then we x-ray your head, awesome. Of course you have to leave the room to check the x-rays, or have some coffee, take a little break, watch judge wapner... Whatever you do to make the billable hours a bit higher... Well, when you leave let it be known that I am texting ppl telling them how much I hate you, and snapping pics so that I can blog about your sadist ass when I get to work tomorrow. So enjoy your day, and please don't check my blog in the morning because I hate you!!!!!

Hahah, when I get up after a cleaning my thoughts are.... Boy that really sucked!
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: