some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stressing

Not much to write about today as I am still kind of stressing about the friend issue. I received a few great e mails about the friends issue yesterday. It seems as though if you were friends and now are not then you probably stopped being friends for a reason. So, I have this one friend who is more or less on the bubble (man I sound like an a-hole).. last night I receive an e mail from a great guy who is worth keeping up with and I have dropped the ball. Is it like an over crowded bar? One in and one out. Oh well, off to work have a great day.
Sent via BlackBerry

4 comments:

Jess said...

I think things have a way of working out the way they're meant to. And, I don't think you sound like an a-hole at all. I think it's just life! I hope you manage to work things out! Good luck.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Hope your friend issue gets resolved!!!!

Have a better day!

- Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I don't like how this new job is interfering with your blogging. You need to update more often or you're gonna be in the bubble!

LBluca77 said...

I am going to be doing a christmas giveaway contest on my blog FYI. The post should be up tonight or by tomorrow if you want to enter.