some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My last Wednesday.

Today is my last Wed off. My last Wed daddy day. I can't really explain how I feel about that. I know that right now I am 4th on the list. Mommy clearly the front runner, followed by Nana and Pop pop as the very close 2 and 3. Daddy is 4th for now, and I certainly understand why. Mommy is mommy and quit simply you just can't trump that, at least till I can bring the beans to Tiffanys and buy that #1 spot. I am sort of joking when I say that.
Nana and Pop pop are shoe ins for the 2 and 3, they spend the most time with her. Now Daddy is always Daddy and nothing is better. At this very second she is finally napping after working me over for about two hours. Her head is like a rock on my chest. She is all pinked out, in sweats still from gym class. I am sure I will get my time on the weekends and holidays that I will now have off. Yet, it won't be the same as Daddy Wed. I sure will miss these days, and luckily I have 5 sick days and 3 personal days. I have a funny feeling they will all be Wednesdays when I use those sick days and personal days. I think next Wednesday will be a hard day to go to work!

Yeah I know today is Thur. I wrote that yesterday.

Seems that a very high up has been let go at the company. You never like to see that happen especially this close to the holidays. Good luck sir. Work on that karma.
Sent via BlackBerry

2 comments:

Jess said...

I really love how much you love your daughter!! Just don't forget that you have 2 months of Wednesdays to save up and spend with her!! :)

ÄsK AliCë said...

Aw this is adorable PJ