some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Monday, November 3, 2008

BUST

Darn the burbs! I think maybe we had 10-12 people stop by the house on halloween. Casa de pj was not exactly a hot spot for trick or treaters. I did all that could possibly be done. The lights were shinning, pooh lit up in the window, beans cute as can be, cars moved to one side of the driveway (so the kiddies have plenty of room to walk), awesome candy, what more do these little snot noses need? I worked so hard, for so little result. Halloween stunk it up, bad. Well, the wine was really good.

I am debating X-mas lights on the house/yard/tree/cat/dog/kid/wife. What do you think?
Sent via BlackBerry

6 comments:

Fluffycat said...

That sucks to go to all that effort and not have many trick-or-treaters.

Dr Zibbs said...

We had a pretty light load of kids this year too. Maybe 50.

So@24 said...

Follow your heart, man.

Narm said...

You can mail me candy if it makes you feel better?

Jess said...

We only had 6 kids at our front door this year...but I'm not complaining because it meant more leftover Halloween candy for me. :)

Jess said...

Ps. Thanks for being my very first follower!!