some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wowser

First day done, and holy smokes. Info after info and more info. Learn learn learn. Any questions? That was my pattern for the day. Although new company does supply, lunch, snacks, yogurt, soda, coffee, you name it and they have it for you. I will be very well taken care of in the food department. The hours aren't that great 8am - 5pm is just a bit worse than being home by 4pm daily, yet I am sure my weekends will more than make up for that. I miss my beans. I got home at 5:45pm instead of 4pm. When bedtime is around 7pm that is a lot. I do however get an extra hour in the am, yet that is a hectic hour.

Isn't technology a beatiful thing. Currently I am stopped at a redlight pounding away at my keyboard getting a blog post done. I also just cancelled a dentist appointment as well. The cool part there was I didn't have the number, so I just jumped on the www all from the car. AMAZING.

By the way if you haven't listened to the new Pink cd, some of the songs are wonderful.
Sent via BlackBerry

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm sure it's nice to be done the first day! It seems as if it all happened very quickly. I know what you mean about finishing work at 5, especially now that it's getting dark so early...but I know the weekends will be well worth it!