some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Redbull, caffeine......

My dearest redbull,

Over the past ten years we have been through a lot together. I remember needing you after long drunkin nights. Sleepless nights, after the bar, after the late night spot, after the diner. You were always there for me. We had our ups and downs, I even quit you, twice. Your addiction is just too tough. I hate you, I love you, I must have you. It seems that I really turn to you in time of need. Long car rides in the middle of the night, you were with me. Early mornings of work, you were with me. Monday night football games, I snuck you in with me. 9pm basketball games in my old mans league, you jucied me up. I left you for a month. I am back, and I am sorry. I do enjoy a good cup of joe, please understand you are my #1 just some days I need something hot. I turned to you again today, the beans got up at 3:30am ready to play. Work is tough, yet you are here pulling me along. I feel that our bond will grow stronger with sleepless nights and early mornings. Salvation in a can. I know that wifey hates you, but that has no affect on us. She just does not like your smell. As for us, we are back together, and I am ashamed to have left you at all. Thank you for waiting for me, and for never wavering. Together we will fly.
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: