some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lunch, pb and j, yummy, pb and pickles

I am not sure who decided to put peanutbutter and jelly together, but I would like to send that person a medal. I mean this has been a staple in my diet pretty much since birth. It never gets old eating pb & j. it has changed since using the white bread, gobs of pb and a ton of jelly. Now it is wheat bread (good carbs) a bit of reduced fat pb, and just the right amount of strawberry preserves. Bang. Perfect. I don't care if it is a snack, a lunch, a dinner, it just does not matter-- it sure is G to G at anytime. Preperation, nothing just slap it on and go. So, to whomever thought this up (not sure if it was my mom or not) I just want to say thank you. I have tried many times to come up with a great mix of two items a la choc and pb, fluff and pb, apples, bananas.... The closest I have come is pb and pickles (dill)... You heard it right, now go try it, do it, be exciting, be daring, get out there on the edge you will like it-- pb and pickles everyone is doing it, why don't you??
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: