some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Random txts, one

Nothing better than rocking christina aguilera, geanie in a bottle acapella with the windows down--- to CA

That place fucking sucks and you suck too, for leaving me there.... I hate your face! Effing clownface jerk-- to uncle G

Instant msg and driving-- good mix --CA

Cassel is gonna look like the next coming of Montana against the dolphins - ftsy fball

This is where I am tonight. I don't know how I got here. Creepy. --UG with pic of a band playing

I just hurt myself clapping for the phils. And a good job to the d. - d-nice

Velociraptor is only aboyt 3 - 4 feet long. Beans could kick its butt with her psycho bert and ernie ball. That's my scientific opinion. - cj, paleontologist. (Guess that settles the bunk bed thing)

Wow I love mondays, also, I feel like I got hit by a truck! - pj
Sent via BlackBerry

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm cool with you making all those texts as long as yer night driving a train.

What? Too soon?

(sorry)