some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Freaky Friday

I am a true believer in the paranormal or at least other stuff is going on than what we can see. A sixth sense as they say. I really believe that some people are a bit more connected than others. some people see more some hear more and some feel more. In the case of animals I think they all know a bit more than us humans. On a few occasions I have been chasing my dog around our house and playing a little fetch. From time to time my dog ' the mighty apollo ' would stop dead in his tracks. I would walk over grab the toy and throw it again and he would run full tilt intil he hit that spot and stop dead. My wife and I would call his name and he wouldn't move. He just sat there staring at nothing or at least nothing that we could see. The kicker is this has happened more than once. We also have to cats that run and chase each other like maniacs at night. One particular night they were running in circles near the front door, our puppy was sitting on the sofa with my wife and myself when all of the sudden the cats stopped dead in their tracks just as the puppy had done before, the puppy jumped up barked once and just stared in the direction of the cats. He stood on the sofa paying full attention to empty space. This was enough for wifey and I to say out loud that something weird was going on, something was spooking the animals. This still happens from time to time and we have had other people see it happen, usually after a glass of wine or two, yet they always look and my wife and I and say ' ohhhh, that's weird'. It is enough to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, and you to think for just a brief second that something is behind you.
Sent via BlackBerry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy! I like all those shows like Ghost Adventures and Paranormal State. But who knows what is real.

Jess said...

That is kind of creepy. I do believe in that stuff too. One time when I was younger, I was playing Ouija with some friends (yeah, I know that sounds lame..and it probably is a little bit.) Anyways! My dog was downstairs with us and just out of nowhere she started looking around above us and then she started sniffing and barking, with her entire attention focused on the area right above where we were sitting. Weird.

Have a good weekend!!

Adriana said...

Thanks for participating in Freaky Friday! They say (in science fiction stuff) that cats and animals in general are closer to the "dead" world. Hmm...

Anonymous said...

Yeah I've heard this before about dogs having a Sixth sense... interesting stuff not really sure what I believe.

Check out my blog there's an award for you if you fancy following the tag up.