some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hmmmm

Learning who I am. Another blogger mentioned that I really don't open up much on my blog. That I really don't get into much about myself, personally (and I certainly paraphrase here). I have been thinking about this all weekend, and come to a conclusion that she is absolutely correct. I am somewhat censored here, I guess that after 100 or so posts I haven't figured out what blog I want to write. When in fact I have to just write. My work is anti blog. I am in sales and we sell somewhat sensative material and sometimes I know things that are very important. I don't really get it, as those things are not important to me nor anyone I know. But hey, when blogging about work is terms for being let go. Then I won't blog about work. I have a lot of other things to say about my self, my life, and all of the jumbled up thoughts in my head. I could even bust out some old high scholl poetry that was always good to use to get laid (I was gonna leave that out). This is why the blogoshpere is so cool. You have friends. You might not really know them face to face or even their real names, yet you certainly have bonds with these people. From here on out I am going to attempt to get a bit more real. Get a little more PJ on you. I think I might actually have to use my computer a bit more at home, yet that is very doable. Blogging with just my thumbs while in traffic is a bit limiting.

Sent via BlackBerry

3 comments:

Lora said...

i kinda like the non-personalness of it all. and i'm still amazed that you can blog in traffic.

Jess said...

Agreed with Lora. Your thumb/blogging/driving skills have always amazed me.
It's funny the way that blogging works, I know what you mean. I feel like you guys know so much about me, even though we've never met face-to-face. I like your blog, a lot though. It's hard to put a lot of ourselves out there (you know that's what I feel.)

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that you can blog on your BlackBerry, and while in traffic! I don't even think I could blog on my BB.

I know what you mean about having friends in blog world. It's a nice feeling isn't it?