some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awkward again!!!

Another installment of totally awkward Tuesdays.... thank again to Tova @ The Secret Life of Tova Darling, go over there and check out all the awkwardness..

We are going to go back a long way here so bear with me.  We are going all the way back to first kiss land.  Her name was Sara ( yes I made that up).  Sara  was a bit older than me, about a year or year and a half.  My brother was dating her older sister, which made things convenient as we would just take the buss for our visits.  He with his real girlfriend and me with my first girlfriend.  My first girlfriend whom I have never kissed.   This particular day we were in the basement of her dads house and she handed me a note that read - Do you know how to kiss or what - holy smokes, my heart jumped a few beats and just kept going faster and faster.  Now I had no clue what the heck I was doing.  This is obvious seeing as though she had to hand me a note asking if I knew how to kiss.  I took this as I had already waited too long.  At the point of me reading the note and saying something really cool like - um, yeah, um , yeah, yeah, yeah, of course um, I know how to kiss and stuff, um -  her dad walks down the stairs and saves me.  We go upstairs, and meander around until it is time for big brother and I to head home.  After the girls decide to head back on the bus with us to stay at a friends house, we all pack up and head to the bus.  I have somehow made it all this way avoiding the topic of kissing.  I knew that this is something that I want to happen, I probably need to happen and is in fact going to happen.   As we approach the drop off point...  I spin her around by grabbing one arm and planting one on her.  I remember it as being pretty darn smooth and GQish, I even think that I puckered and used just the right amount of tongue.  Extraordinary!   And then, I hear my brother shouting, 
Holy shit my brother is making out with Sara, making out he is making out and I never knew he knew how to kiss.   Not only was it my first kiss, yet I had my brother yelling about it while I was wrapping up.  good gosh.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Haha. Oh, the awkward first kiss. This story is great!

Anonymous said...

Lol, that's hilarious pj, mine was very awkward too although I'm not sharing it here!

Fluffycat said...

Cute story, but how old were you at this time?

Anonymous said...

Haha I like that your brother was shouting! Way to make it awkward bro!