some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Work, career, hype man, rapper

I am 35 years old. I finally figured out what I would like to be when I grow up, as in now. I was thinking a rapper, I can't spit fire (rhyme well), and I am no lyracist. Hence, I figure that I can be the ' hype' man. You know, the third or fourth guy in a rap group. I can be the flava flav to your chuck D. I think he is the only well known hype man (I am sure he isn't). Basically, I am on the stage yelling into the microphone saying things like: put your hands in the air, let me hear you say--hoooo, and shout out dance instructions. Everybody jump, put your hands up, wave em side to side!!!! (Notice the exclamations for HYPE!!!). Yeah yeah what what, see its not that hard. If anyone knows a rap group who is looking for a mid 30s hype man with no experience send them my way.
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: