some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TV, quality time, family, stress,

How big of a house do you need? I always ponder that question. I go to some houses that have montrous rooms, wait, too many monstrous rooms. A room for this, a room for that, a playroom for each kid. Flat screen tvs, plasmas, new furniture, wonderful decor. How much is enough. I truly believe that each individual can make the money to have all of those things-- you just have to pay for it in hours away from the family. Now don't get me wrong, I know some ppl have all of that and time to spare, bless those ppl. I on the other hand I can work my tail off to get those things, material things. At what cost? You have to achieve a balance, rod tidwell said it the best.. Its not about the coin, you need the kwon.. I am rambling a bit, I know. I just debate this each day and my thoughts get all jumbled up, and change almost daily. I am cube bound most of the day, alas by 4pm I am home and taking a walk with my wife and daughter, which is invaluable to me. Maybe I always thought that I had to get a job that I didn't like and work there for 30 years (thx dad, good example).. Is it possible to have a job you like and still make the money you need? What is your time worth? Well, I am still pretty confused, as usual. I am only 35 I have plenty of time to figure out what I want to do with my life...but the click is ticking 24 hrs 7 days per week.. Tic toc tic toc.

Yes the tv is a necessity.
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: