some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

QWERTY

So, I began my day looking at my keyboard blankley (like most days). I saw in the top left corner reading from left to right.... QWERTY..... Holy smokes!! Now it all makes sense. I am slow on the uptake sometimes, however this time I would have to say really really effing slow. I have known that my keyboard on my curve was QWERTY, and very cool! But, gosh it sure took me a bit to figure it out, now I feel the need to tell everyone that I know about this most profound revelation. I get some ppl who call me an idiot for pointing out the basics, and some ppl who, like I, are finally at ease. I see it in their faces--- QWERTY--- BANG now I've got it. No thanks needed, just doing my part!
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: