some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

And it is on FO real..

I know it is only Oct, well almost November already, yet it is time to think about mowing my lawn with my shirt off this summer. A pretty simple goal nothing too serious. I have been lacking some motivation so I texted my boy DP and issued a challenge. We both weigh about the same, although he carries a bit more muscle. Either way the challenge is out there and seeing as though I have never lost to him at anything it is on like donkey kong. Plain and simply who ever loses the most lbs by Feb 1st wins! No prizes no nothing, just a winner and a loser! Broad street run 10 miler in May 2010 will be my tenth, and I want it to be a breeze - let's do this thang.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile