some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Friday, October 16, 2009

just so positive...

I have come in contact with a few people that I knew for a reason that I was meant to speak with them. To hang out with them, to have a few beers with them and talk about the ways of the world. I am a true believer in old souls, and past lives in some sort of manner (and I don't want to get into all of that now). Yet, I know that I meet people that I have met before, that I have spoken to before... Maybe I just don't have the words to express how exactly I want this to come out. Yet, the easiest way to explain it is that you meet some people and you talk for a bit and you like them, and then you don't talk and it is no big deal. other people you speak with and you just know that somehow they are more important than other people. Maybe they act like people you know or talk like people you know or remind you subconsciously of people you know. Or maybe in your last life you were best friends who the heck knows..

It is always good to catch up with old friends.

Happy Friday!

No comments: