some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Question

The question on the table seems to be -

So what do you want to do for the rest of your life?

The simple answer is that I have not one clue. I have zero clues, nada, zip, nilch.... Chime in the sound of wind blowing and crickets chirping.

The name of the game is always going to be sales. You have to sell something to someone. Or perform a service for someone, and even with the service somebody has to sell the service to be able to get to the point that you can service them.... WTF. So basically I have to buy something and resell it. Make something and sell it. Provide a service and sell it. SELL SELL SELL - and now the great questions of what, to who, where, and how? Now, selling VALUE in this economy is certainly an uphill battle. Selling cheap shit is certainly not the answer cause cheap shit sucks. And the inbetween stuff well you take the good with the bad I suppose - any ideas?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Jess said...

I have no ideas, but I do wish you luck :)