some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mommy

Let me tell you something, this mr. Mom shit aint no joke! It is 4am and I am up with the beans, as much as I hate to say this - per usual. This happens more often than it should. Usually after eating any sort of icing the day before. Now believe you me I have voiced my opinion on this matter on more than one occasion, yet birthday cake and cupcakes still show up from time to time, last night being an uncles b day - I mean how can we say no to icing at 6:45pm? I think it is pretty easy. I just don't see how the mommy bloggers get all the blogging and commenting done and reading done... I know this mommy blogger can't get it done.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: