some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Phhhhheeewk

I am sitting her in my upstairs hallway, no lights are on and luckily it is the beginning of the afternoon and I have a little bit of light shinning through the downstairs windows. I have broken out into a cold sweat and my hands cover my face in disbelief. My lips are dry and as I wet them with my tongue I open my eyes to see that my error was a grave one. I look to the right of me and see three little pieces of paper, let's call them little strips of paper, and the error stares me dead in the face. I know what I have done, and it is not good. I look at the steps and little strips of paper are there as well. An infestation if you will, taunting me, laughing at me. I follow the strips, picking them up on after another, down the steps, into the living room, down another flight of steps to the basement, up and into the kitchen I find a few more, I gather them in my hand, and trudge into the garage and there I see it - a hole in the bag that I just shredded all of my paper into. Good stuff, awesome! It is a good day.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: