some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Careful

One of those mornings where everything goes according to plan and I still fall behind. I had that morning all day today. I was on top of my shizzle and still felll behind. If you have kids you know what I am talking about. You feel as if you are going at normal speed, yet you are a half step back. By the end of the day you just throw your hands in the air and say screw it. This can only be from lack of stellar sleep for 21 months. Some days you are going up hill and it is a bit of a fight to get to where you have to go.

Maybe I am a bit sluggish cause I gave lots on my mind lately. I have a few people that are dear to me that are having some medical issues. All implicate something serious, but nothing is confirmed yet. It is the waiting that really sucks. You wait and you say some prayers and wait and say some more prayers. You think good thoughts, you stay positive. And that shit gets you worn out. I have a buddy, and this buddy has a family member that is undergoing some tests that suck. A little background is that my buddy is one of my closest friends, he is the guy who says I am a bit soft, that I have some girl traits, that I am short, that my blog is weak, it is all good hearted fun. And well, he is balding (to put it nicely, zing). He is the same guy who knows that when I don't call for a week or text that's it is all good. The same guy that our kids will grow up together. And I know his punk ass is reading. Anything you need, I got ya.

Happy Friday yall. I have a big weekend of taxes, costco, melting snow and cleaning the house ahead of me.
Sent via BlackBerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww well I hope things get better. I hope that the medical issues get resolved or treated.

Marshall Family said...

im finding this is a depressing and ovely sluggish time for me too, i think its just one of those things but at least spring is not far off now. Last year there were daffodils in March so who knows how things will change over the coming weeks x