some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Time

If someome could please tell whomever is working the clock that Pj needs another 4 hours each day to get his stuf done that would be great. I don't think it is too much to ask for a 28 hour day. I would have more time with the family, more time to run, more time to work, and more time for wifey. It doesn't even have to be sunny out I will take my four hours whenever I can get them. I have some pretty good ideas for this little blog, and could use some time to actually sit down at my computer. You ask what I do with my day? Up at 4:45am 3 days a week to hit the treadmill for an hour before work the other two days I sleep late till about 5:30pm. My work day lately consists of getting to work around 7:30am or 8am, spend my day there till about 6 or so, and hustle home. Eat dinner with the family, and spend some quality beanie time until she goes to sleep any time between 8pm and 9pm. Then from 9 to 10 I hang with my beautiful wife for as long as possible before bed at 10pm. Weekends are packed with family stuff and errands and cleaning the house, doing wash, mowing the lawn, you know the drill! Who else would sign the petition for more time in the day?

Happy Friday!
Sent via BlackBerry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww 4:45am?! I thought it was bad that I got up at 5:30am! I could use another 4 hours of sleep. Count me in! haha

jen said...

"the other two days I sleep late till about 5:30pm"...was this a typo or do you seriously sleep until 5:30pm!?

I would sign the petition as long as it were agreed that the hours wouldn't be added to work-time! I'd die with another 4 hours of work time!!

(Sort yourself out!)

Jess said...

I too had to laugh at the sleeping in until 5:30 thing, that just made me laugh. I know what you mean about needing more time in the day! But, enjoy your weekend.