some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crazy talk

I am driving my wife absolutely bonkers! I was laid off for 5 months
and felt that I NEEDED to get back to work, NEEDED. I had a few job
offers and took one that I thought was a good fit for myself and my
family. After a month, I have come to realize the job itself is good,
the people are idiots, and the commute sucks big donkey balls! I
spend a minimum of two hours on my commute each day, minimum. Usually
it is close to three. Now that is three hours I could spend with my
beautiful wife and the beans. That three hours is precious. That
three hours is why I have am interview tomorrow and why I NEED to stop
switching jobs ( such is life as a salesperson). Family first folks!
But in order to have the option of time you need to have the coin to
take care of the family. Such is life.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: