some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Rainy Monday

The rain is pounding on my windshield and as the wipers clean the
glass I can see the parking lot that is route 276. It stares at me
laughing and letting me know that I have no control over this
situation. I watch as the rain drops fill the indentations in the
road. With a jerk of the car I downshift from second to first and
release the clutch. That was fun! I smile as I watch thbother drivers
wait in line with me.

I wonder what are you doing? What are you writing? What is the
weather like where you are? What would you say if we ever met? Will
we ever meet? I know some of you personally and would love to meet
the rest, someday.

I wonder if I will find a place to work that will be part of my life,
instead of an interruption to my life.

I wonder about this healthcare bill?!?

Hmm, I wonder if this traffic will let up.

I wonder if Bell Biv Devoe could make another hit?

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: