some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Aaaaaand....

It's been a long time and I shouldn't have left you here alone for so
long. Yes, yes. I know you have heard it all before - this is not the
first and certainly won't be the last time that I leave you. Life
happens sometimes, not enough hours in the day, not enough thoughts in
my head. It is not you it's me. We didn't break up, we just took a
break. I know I am unemployed and I know I have time.... But
honestly I am busy playing play dough, doing stickers, playing with my
doll house, and being a stay at home dad. Time goes by quickly and I
have really been cherishing being laid off and watching my daughter
grow. Precious. Hopefully I am back for now, but hope you are ready
for some beans stories because that is pretty much all I have for now
- well, that and a pathetic job search. Tally ho.

Happy Friday - Lets go birds.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Beans stories!!!

Lora said...

Well look who's still alive...