some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gotta get up before you get down.

I try to keep my life pretty simple. I sometimes wish I was the person who gets really excited and has that big booming laugh, you know the guy that you want to just bottle a bit of his boyish optimism. I just am not that guy. My highs are not the sky high highs and I usually don't have many lows. I am not a mopy person, I see the good in each day, the fun in each job. I look out of thw window today on this gloomy cold day and I marvel and mother nature and the chnaging of the seasons. I don't see that it is miserable out. I guess my point is that I don't understand the world of derpression and how it takes over who you are. I am really that naïve to think, can't you just wake up and be happy? Can't you just decide that today is the day to wake up and realize that this big world is filled with miracles.... And then I ask myself can't I just wake up and be that guy that belly laughs at all the wrong times..... I guess I don't really want to be that guy, yet I can admire him -- ok so I know this is not making sense. Suppose I will just sum up by saying depression sucks for everyone involved. So people you got to get up before you get down. It is a big big effing world out there find something that makes you smile and do it, see it, be it, smell it, hold it, taste it, photo it do what ever you have to do. Smile today.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

LegalMist said...

sometimes it's really just not that easy...