some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A little drizzle

A nice morning commute with a little morning drizzle. Up at 5am for a few miles on the treadmill. Enough on my mind to keep me busy for 45 minutes of going straight staring at the same thing. 2 hours and twenty minutes later off to work to put in my time card and make something happen. Passing the packed parking lots of Starbucks and McDonalds wondering if this recession is hitting everyone? I left my ladies at home in bed, the beans asking if I could stay home today. Not today little one not today. You will have a great Mommy day! The rain you ask. Ha. The rain is nothing for Mommy, she will make your day amazing rain or no rain. Pulling into my spot I turn the wipers off and watch the rain drops collect on the windshield, and with a deep breath I step out of the car to attack the day.
Sent via BlackBerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day!

Jess said...

What a great post!