some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What is that!?!?

P67

I know that my hair line isn't what it used to be. A better way to put it is that my hairline isn't where it used to be, well that and it isn't as thick as it was. Let's just say my hair isn't as lush as it once was. This morning while 'doing my hair' - oh gosh how do I say this.

I think I attempted to pull some hair over my landing strip! I am not sure if I did or not. It certainly wasn't a conscious action. Omg wth WTF. Shut the front door! I am not nor will I ever be the comb over guy. You have my permission to ridicule me, point and laugh, and shame me, if you see me with a comb over.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOO not the comb-over. Stop now.