some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Getting old

P49

Black dress socks and sneakers! BANG. That is just what old people do. Basically, the image of dress socks and sneakers shows; A: I am too lazy to change my socks after a long day at work B: I really don't care if the kids now-a-days point at me and laugh as I mow my lawn.

I am sure this will all change as my daughter gets older. She is only four, hence not too concerned with the embarrassment that black socks and sneakers will cause. I can hear her now, ' DAD, really again with the dress socks!'

Let the good times roll!

2 comments:

Jess said...

That is a pretty amazing look!

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to start a fashion trend?!