some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday bit@&$&@

It is Friday and most importantly the last few hours of working a
terrible job with terrible hours. I just could not deal with being
away from the family and missing dinner almost every night. It just
was not a good fit. Tuesday I start my life as a banker, yes a
banker. Yes suited up and doing it banker style. I am very excited
not only because I am extremely interested in learning finance, yet
also my commute is now gonna be ten minutes instead of an hour and ten
minutes. So, booyah!

On a side note I can't stop listening to - ain't no sunshine, the bill
withers edition. I am on an oldies kick!

Happy Friday y'all!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jess said...

Congrats on the new fancy job!!