some ideas and random thought streams. nothing more than me being bored and having the ability to post. i try to keep it simple. not much politics nor religion.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

IMG00209.jpg

Ok so let's talk about fair for a hot minute. Good old PJ is at his job for about 9 months or so. Never used a sick day, never called out, never the hint of the sniffles. 3 days out of a j-o-b and I am rocking an ear infection. Hey PJ how bout a kick in the balls with your job loss - haha luckily I have a good sense of humor for all of this, luckily we a world of opportunity awaits me in this big bad world. It is Monday and I don't have a case of the Mondays!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NL is glad to see the PJ blog is back. Hope the ear feels better soon.